No. 2, 201 Lane, Duolun Road
Built in 1924, the site covers an area of 674 square meters. Facing south, the three floor mix structure building is of British neoclassic style. The gable along the street is in curve shape. The technique of three section facade could be apparently found on the south. The design of the architecture was in strict composition with symmetrical balcony. Flat arch sculptures were added upper the window. The entrance adopted the doric orders with baroque style swirl and grass pattern on the horizontal band. It was originally the site of China Art University. On March 2, 1930, the conference marking the foundation of the League of the Left-Wing Writers was held in the building. Now the memorial site is open to the public. It was included in the list of Cultural Relics Protection Units of Shanghai in 1980 and the list of Bases for Patriotic Education in 2003.