Address: No. 135，Kunshan Road
Time for church ceremony: 07:00, 09:30, 19:00 on Sunday
It was built in 1922 AD. Looking northward, the original one covered a construction area of 720 square meters. In 1983, it was expanded into 811 square meters. There are one 2-floor building and one 3-floor building which is the major one. It used be frequented by Song Qingling, Song Ailing, and Song Meiling who were all believers of the church.